In 2005, Chef Roni moved to Austin fueled with a passion for healthy, organic, and gluten free food. He opened Java Dive Organic Café, the first organic and certified gluten free restaurant in Austin, which quickly became established as a breakfast and lunch destination. It did not take long to get the attention of the Austin American-Statesman which wrote "hands down, the best Americano in Central Texas". Other noted publications also took notice such as the Austin Chronicle, which stated "excellent coffee roasted on-site" as well as other positive reviews from Tribeza Magazine- Top seven places for breakfast in Austin, and the Wall Street Journal "Breakfast of Champions".
In 2013, Chef Roni decided that he needed to spend more time with his family, and pursue other opportunities. Six years later Chef Roni re-opend Java Dive with the same passion and emphasize on healthy eating.
At Java Dive, we source the highest quality ingredients so that we can create all-natural, nutrient rich meals. We craft great tasting, wholesome food that’s both healthy and satisfying. We maintain strict standards to deliver recipes crafted from real ingredients that are fresh and delicious, making healthy eating easy. Our food is locally soured and organic whenever possible.
- NO High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFC)
- NO Trans Fatsose Corn Syrup (HFC)
- NO Trans Fats
- NO Colorings, NO Chemicals, NO MSG
- All of our meat products are Nitrite Free
- Organic Local eggs, certified Cage Free, pasture raised
- Organic Chicken
- Organic Beef & Chicken Sausage
- Bacon - Certified pure heirloom Berkshire pork
- Local Low Temperature Pasteurized Non-Homogenized Milk